How do I save videos directly to the SD card?
Fzelaya

When i save a video/movie usin the xfinity tv apps they are saved to internal storage on my tablet.  How do I get it  saved on the installed SD card instead?

0 Likes
Re: How do I save videos directly to the SD card?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Check the settings in the application to see if you can change the storage location.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Fzelaya

Thank you for your reply.  I am not seeing a setting on the app.  Was hoping there was a global setting on the tablet. Am I out of luck?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I would suggest emailing the developer of the application and asking them if there is an option for saving to the SD card.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Fzelaya,

We want for you to be able to save your precious videos to an SD card. Let’s roll up our sleeves to get this figured out. What make & model tablet do you have? Have you ever been able to save videos that have been used with this particular app? Have you been able to look at the specifics of the app to see if they can be saved to an SD card?

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Fzelaya

AliciaS_VZW,

Answers below:

What make & model tablet do you have? Ellipsis 8

Have you ever been able to save videos that have been used with this particular app? Yes I download videos all the time but always to internal storage never to the SD card

Have you been able to look at the specifics of the app to see if they can be saved to an SD card?  I poked around in the app settings but did find an option to save to the SD card.

0 Likes