How do I store information on my SD card instead of my device?
DENSTA23

I just installed a 32gig SD card in my tablet. I tried to download a game and the tablet still says insufficient space available. I need to change the setting so that whatever I download goes to the card.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I change the setting for my storage
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DENSTA23, I understand the need to be able to free up space on your tablet so you may get the most out of it. Let’s work together to see how this can be done. First we would need to make some moves and this is done by:

-Going into the Settings icon.
-Then choose Applications.
-Click on Manage Applications.
-Choose which app you wish to move.
-Then choose to Move to SD card.

If it’s an option that can be done, you may move this over to the SD card. Once this is done, this is how you would move future applications over to the SD card. Just a quick note, not all applications can be moved over to the card.

TakendraW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How do I change the setting for my storage
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DENSTA23, I understand the need to be able to free up space on your tablet so you may get the most out of it. Let’s work together to see how this can be done. First we would need to make some moves and this is done by:

-Going into the Settings icon.
-Then choose Applications.
-Click on Manage Applications.
-Choose which app you wish to move.
-Then choose to Move to SD card.

If it’s an option that can be done, you may move this over to the SD card. Once this is done, this is how you would move future applications over to the SD card. Just a quick note, not all applications can be moved over to the card.

TakendraW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes