How do I sync contacts that were added to my Ellipsis 8?
tlewis331

How do I sync contacts that were added to my Ellipsis 8 when I was not connected to the internet?  Or is there at least a way to find out which ones are 'tablet only - unsynced'?

0 Likes
Re: How do I sync contacts that were added to my Ellipsis 8?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Greetings tlewis331. I'd like to help you get your contacts synchronized. I can see that you have some that were added while your device wasn't connected to the internet. Getting those specific contacts added to your list should be done in the same fashion as you would normally sync. To get you the steps, I'll need to know which service you use for backing up your contacts.

DionM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Open the People app, then tap the Menu button (the three dots in the upper right-hand corner), then tap Contacts to Display.  There should be several options, depending on how many and what type of e-mail accounts you have.  One option should be Tablet Only, Unsynced.

0 Likes
tlewis331

What do you mean service?  I am used to Apple which automatically updates to google/gmail.  My contacts in the People App are from Google

0 Likes