How do i correct distorted u tube video inside facebook?
jimpallarito
Enthusiast - Level 1

How do I correct distorted u tube video inside Facebook?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do i correct distorted u tube video inside facebook?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Watching video on Facebook is amazing, jimpallarito. It sounds like if the video has the distortion, you need to exit Facebook and go back in and it will work. Please keep us posted.

AllisonC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Everything likes crisp clear videos. When did this start? Does the distortion happen with all videos?
DerekR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jimpallarito
Enthusiast - Level 1

Started the day I brought it home a week ago. Any u-tube video played within Facebook has perfect audio but the video is colored vertical lines that  completely distorts the video. If I exit Facebook to view the same video all is right with the world.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jimpallarito, We want you to go back to enjoying your videos. Since this is only happening through Facebook, we will focus on that application. Could you try doing the following for Faceboock http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-120420/  Test after this and let us know.
JoelR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jimpallarito
Enthusiast - Level 1

Followed the cited knowledge base article on clearing the cache. No affect. Distortion  bad ad ever.

0 Likes
slingslingbinks

My wifes and mine do the same distortion. You have to click on YouTube and watch it there. I even tried to download another video player with no success.

This needs resolved

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Watching video on Facebook is amazing, jimpallarito. It sounds like if the video has the distortion, you need to exit Facebook and go back in and it will work. Please keep us posted.

AllisonC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

jimpallarito
Enthusiast - Level 1

The latest system update fixed it all. Thanks Verizon.

0 Likes