Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
How do i take a screen shot?
gass2235

How do I take a screen shot?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: How do i take a screen shot?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes
DeeVicenti

I tried this and it doesn't work. When I click the power button it turns off the tablet. I'm frustrated. I've tried holding the down volume first but as soon as I hit the power button the pop up comes on to shut it down

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Hmmm, on my Ellipsis 8, I can get a screenshot by holding both power and volume down together for a second or two.  The tablet makes a shutter-like sound, and the screen sort of blinks and shrinks, and it saves the screenshot to my gallery.  Are you sure you are pressing both together, at the same time?  It can be tricky....

0 Likes