Re: How do you move apps to SD card or get more out of storage?
mlr94553

Well, like kiwes01, I was lied to too by the sales rep who sold me my ellipsis 7. He told me I would be able to move apps to the SD card too but now that I've read this thread I see that is not the case.  I was very clear with rep that I need a lot of storage space because my daughter has lots of apps that she likes to use and I already returned a Kurio tablet because it only had 8 GB of storage and the only thing that could be moved to the SD card were photos and video.  I'm really pissed off to learn this because I've had my tablet since May and probably won't be able to return it and have now spent money on a 32 GB SD card that can't be used, in addition to being in a two year contract for the phone line tied to this piece of crap tablet.  Just lovely.  I guess its common practice for Verizon sales reps to lie to customers in order to unload this crap on them.  Just great, now I'm going to have to try to explain to a five year old that we have to delete her apps and any saved progress in order to get new ones.

0 Likes
Not applicable

you cannot move apps to SD card on Kit Kat

0 Likes
Joyce223
Enthusiast - Level 1

my upgrade is in December I held out and held out I do not like my ellipsis 7 either