How to stop texts from showing up on Ellipsis 8?
maynrd82

I have recently discovered that ALL text messages sent from any of the phones on my plan (I have 4 lines) appear on the Ellipsis 8. Does anyone know how to stop this from happening? The messaging app is not downloaded on the tablet and it never was. They show up as notifications, but you can read all the texts.

Thanks in advance for any help!!

0 Likes
Re: How to stop texts from showing up on Ellipsis 8?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hello maynrd82,

I can see why you would be quite concerned about this! Since the Messaging app is not downloaded, may I ask what app opens when you click the message notification? We'll work to help you get to the bottom of this.

MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
maynrd82

MichelleH_VZW,

I will find out. It's my mom's tablet, so I will ask her.

Thanks!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
No problem at all! We want to make sure this is resolved for you as soon as possible. Please keep us posted in the event you may need us.

VanetrisC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes