I have a Verizon Ellipsis 7 tablet. How can I get my keyboard feature back? All of a sudden all of my searches have to be by voice, as well as when I reply to emails.
AnnieTano

How can I get the keyboard search feature back on my Verizon Ellipsis 7 tablet?  Currently I am only able to do voice searches.  Also, when I want to reply to an email, I can only do voice.

0 Likes
Re: I have a Verizon Ellipsis 7 tablet.  How can I get my keyboard feature back?  All of a sudden all of my searches have to be by voice, as well as when I reply to emails.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi AnnieTano - Let's get your fingers typing again! Please go to Settings>Language and input> Make sure Google keyboard or another keyboard is checked. Also make sure keyboard not voice is set as Default.

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes
Re: I have a Verizon Ellipsis 7 tablet. How can I get my keyboard feature back? All of a sudden all of my searches have to be by voice, as well as when I reply to emails.
AnnieTano

Thank you. Somehow my Google keyboard app got removed. It's all good now.

-

Verizon Wireless Customer Support <forums@verizonwireless.com> wrote:

Verizon Wireless Customer Support created the discussion

"I have a Verizon Ellipsis 7 tablet.  How can I get my keyboard feature back?  All of a sudden all of my searches have to be by voice, as well as when I reply to emails."

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.verizonwireless.com/message/1069671#1069671

0 Likes
Re: I have a Verizon Ellipsis 7 tablet. How can I get my keyboard feature back? All of a sudden all of my searches have to be by voice, as
TLC911911

What if there is no Google keyboard option?

0 Likes
Keyboard Options
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, we are here to help. Have you recently gone through a software update?

Kerry_VZW

0 Likes