I have a Verizon tablet model QVM7B and it has suddenly given me an error message saying I need to delete files storage. I still have payments left, why can't I use an SD Card for external memory.
TerryWillis

Why can I NOT use an SD card for external storage in my model QMV7B tablet ?

0 Likes
Re: I have a Verizon tablet model QVM7B and it has suddenly given me an error message saying I need to delete files storage.  I still have payments left, why can't I use an SD Card for external memory.
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can use a file explorer app from the Play Store and move photos, videos, documents, and music to an SD card.  The Ellipsis 7 supports up to a 32 GB micro SD card.

0 Likes
Re: I have a Verizon tablet model QVM7B and it has suddenly given me an error message saying I need to delete files storage. I still have payments left, why can't I use an SD Card for external memory.
TerryWillis

After downloading the File Manager I was still unable to MOVE the files to the External SD Card. I clicked on the MOVE icon, but then it instructs me to create a folder... Tablet won’t allow me to create a folder. guess I am just stuck. Hate to sound discouraged, but I was not expecting this when I purchased the tablet. Sales person, told me I could save data on an SD card which I purchased at time of tablet purchase. I’ve been by BOTH of the two local stores, they apparently know less about the tablet than I do.

Terry

0 Likes
Re: I have a Verizon tablet model QVM7B and it has suddenly given me an error message saying I need to delete files storage.  I still have payments left, why can't I use an SD Card for external memory.
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you trying to move apps?  If so, that could be the issue.  Have you tried connecting the tablet to your computer via the USB cable and 'dragging and dropping' the files to the SD card?

0 Likes
Re: I have a Verizon tablet model QVM7B and it has suddenly given me an error message saying I need to delete files storage. I still have payments left, why can't I use an SD Card for external memory.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Getting what you want where you want it should be fairly easy with that device. The only thing you will not be able to move is your apps if they are not allowed to be saved to sd. What are you trying to save to your card? What are you using for your transfer of files? How are you trying to move the files?
CheriS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes