I have an ellipsis 8 tablet that won't play media files in my car
ARMYBEANS

I have a kia soul and  have always used my tablet to listen to audiobooks in the car.  I got a new ellipsis tablet this week and it won't work in my car.  It will connect but shows no media files.  Both my phone and my old tablet, an old lg I have had for 3 years, so connected for both calls and media files but the ellipsis only says connected.  Any suggestions on how to get the ellipsis to work.  I am totally frustrated and about to return the tablet to Verizon.

0 Likes
Re: I have an ellipsis 8 tablet that won't play media files in my car
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We hope you're enjoying your tablet otherwise, ARMYBEANS. I use bluetooth while driving and know how important it is to have working. We can take a closer look into your device. While the device is connected to the cars bluetooth, look into your bluetooth settings to make sure Media Audio is checked. Here are the steps, Settings > Bluetooth > connected device settings> Check Media Audio. If it is already checked, please uncheck and then check it again. Test out the audio and let us know how it goes.

DanielleR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: I have an ellipsis 8 tablet that won't play media files in my car
ARMYBEANS

I ended up returning it.  Nothing anyone could do would make it work.  The tablet just wouldn't connect.  The store tried it with another one as well as the ellipsis 10 and it wouldn't work either.  Got royally ripped off since I didn't realize I wasn't dealing with the corporate store.    Everything from an iphone 4 to a galaxy s7 works in that car so I know it had to be the tablet.  Sadly now I am back to using my 4 year old tablet and am [Removed] enough at the entire thing that I don't want to even try upgrading it again.  If the stores can't just sell me a decent tablet with out either trying to con me into adding another line or other gimmicks, I will just be satisfied with what I have.

inappropriate content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service.

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes