I have had my Ellipsis 8 for approximately 2 weeks. This is thesecond one. The first one i had for 10 days. After numerous attempts, several hours on the phone with verizon technical support and at least two hours with my Wifi provider technical support,
GaBoykins

I have had my Ellipsis 8 for approximately 2 weeks.  This is the second one. The first one i had for 10 days. After numerous attempts, several hours on the phone with verizon technical support and at least two hours with my Wifi provider technical support, I am still unable to connect to Wifi. Connection is attempted by the device however it always says authentication problem which would indicate that the password has been entered incorrectly.  That is not the case.  It was entered correctly.

0 Likes
Re: I have had my Ellipsis 8 for approximately 2 weeks. This is thesecond one. The first one i had for 10 days. After numerous attempts, several hours on the phone with verizon technical support and at least two hours with my Wifi provider technical supp
mama23dogs
Legend

Will it connect to other wifi?  Like Starbucks or McDonalds?  If it will, then it isn't the tablet.

it may be auto capitalizing the first letter.

0 Likes