I have two ellipsis 8 tablets.. I got them both under my account which is proving to be a problem. How do i separate them now?
Taffy16

Please help with my question?

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: I have two ellipsis 8 tablets.. I got them both under my account which is proving to be a problem. How do i separate them now?
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Are both tablets under contract? Are you wanting someone else to start paying for one of them?

0 Likes
Re: I have two ellipsis 8 tablets.. I got them both under my account which is proving to be a problem. How do i separate them now?
Taffy16

They are both under my service plan however some how they are both linking together and I need them to operate separately.

David Steele

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Did you sign in with the same G-mail account on each?

0 Likes
Taffy16

Oh yes. How do I change it

David Steele

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

For me it's under: Settings>Accounts

Select the Google or G-mail option, Select the e-mail address, select the options button (mine is 3 dots) and select remove account

Then you'll need to create a new one.

0 Likes