Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I have two ellipsis 8 tablets.. I got them both under my account which is proving to be a problem. How do i separate them now?
Taffy16

Please help with my question?

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: I have two ellipsis 8 tablets.. I got them both under my account which is proving to be a problem. How do i separate them now?
MiiHere
Leader

Are both tablets under contract? Are you wanting someone else to start paying for one of them?

0 Likes
Re: I have two ellipsis 8 tablets.. I got them both under my account which is proving to be a problem. How do i separate them now?
Taffy16

They are both under my service plan however some how they are both linking together and I need them to operate separately.

David Steele

0 Likes
MiiHere
Leader

Did you sign in with the same G-mail account on each?

0 Likes
Taffy16

Oh yes. How do I change it

David Steele

0 Likes
MiiHere
Leader

For me it's under: Settings>Accounts

Select the Google or G-mail option, Select the e-mail address, select the options button (mine is 3 dots) and select remove account

Then you'll need to create a new one.

0 Likes