I keep getting an Internal service failure error message everytime i try to open a game app. What do i do?
irvingstone

Every time I download an app and try to open it, it won't allow me to and gives me an internal service error message.  It says I don't have network or Internet connectivity; however, I am connected and can surf the web with no issues. Any suggestions?

0 Likes
Re: I keep getting an Internal service failure error message everytime i try to open a game app. What do i do?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

irvingstone,

Error messages are never a fun thing to have to deal with. Let's look into yours. How long has this been occurring? Did anything change on your tablet before this began: any software updates or new apps downloaded?

ChristinaM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: I keep getting an Internal service failure error message everytime i try to open a game app.  What do i do?
irvingstone

There was a recent update on my device (week or so ago). Been actin up since then. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: I keep getting an Internal service failure error message everytime i try to open a game app.  What do i do?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

irvingstone,

We certainly want your tablet working properly. Software updates should be helping it not making it worse. Do you have enough storage on your device? You may check this under Settings->Storage. Also is this occurring while on WiFi &/or cellular data?

ChristinaM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
irvingstone

I have plenty of storage and gives me the error on WiFi and cellular data.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

irvingstone, Let's make sure you have the correct amount of storage. While attempting to complete the update it's critical to have over 3GB of available space. How much storage do you have available?
TrinetteW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
irvingstone

I have 6.8 GB available.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate you checking that Irvingstone. Are you having this issue with every app or only certain ones?

JohnB_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
irvingstone

Any game app I downloaded before and after update besides the very first game app I downloaded

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the details, irvingstone. It is important to us that we get the tablet working properly and I am happy to continue working on this for you.

Let's go ahead and power the phone on in safe mode http://vz.to/1UmQ2WX and observe the apps. There is a good chance that a third party app may be causing this error and safe mode will allow us to narrow this down. I do hope this is useful information and we will be on stand by waiting to help if needed.
SteveR_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes