I tried to download a powerpoint file attached to an email, but I always get the message that the download was interrupted. The same download attempt is successful on my computer.
jcwarnerbosnia

I have a new tablet. I installed Powerpoint, then tried to download a Powerpoint file attached to an email. Each attempt ends with the message that the download was interrupted. I tried yesterday and this morning with the same result.

When I attempt the same download onto a computer, it works fine.

Is there possibly a problem with the tablet, or is there something I am doing wrong?

0 Likes
Re: I tried to download a powerpoint file attached to an email, but I always get the message that the download was interrupted. The same download attempt is successful on my computer.
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

How large is the file?  The Ellipsis doesn't have a lot of storage; you may be better off downloading to the computer and then just transferring the file to the tablet, or to an SD Card in the tablet.

0 Likes
Re: I tried to download a powerpoint file attached to an email, but I always get the message that the download was interrupted. The same download attempt is successful on my computer.
jcwarnerbosnia

The file size is 5.4 MB. Doesn't seem like much. And the failure message talked about an interruption.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

YOu're correct jcwarnerbosnia. That file doesn't see large at all. Have you checked the memory on your tablet? Have you been able to download other attachements to your tablet from an email?

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SinDaddy69

When I use my mobile phone to check email I download attachments I want to access from my Ellipsis 8 anywhere, anytime with or without an internet connection. Once the attachment is on my SGN4 I use one of the nifty options to share or transfer the file to my VE 8, yes it's juicy and loaded with the good stuff we need like, getting it off the server, away from hacks, all safe and encrypted. Sharing via Bluetooth or

WI-FI Direct are both super tasty. Invest in a 32G SD card if you haven't already.

0 Likes