I turn my Ellipsis off to charge; it comes back on again.
SugarlanFan09

I normally turn my tablet off to charge because it's faster that way, but sometimes, it'll turn right back on again and take its sweet time charging. Is there any reason why the tablet turns back on again after I've turned it off to charge?

0 Likes
Re: I turn my Ellipsis off to charge; it comes back on again.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@SugarlanFan09

I can understand your concerns with charging your Ellipsis 7 tablet device.  I would love to assist.

When did this problem begin?  Please tell me your device’s current software version number: http://vz.to/1OT3FGW. Please let me know so that I can further assist.

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SugarlanFan09

To be honest, I'm not even sure. I got the tablet in December 2014. I even purchased a new cable to see if that would help. It did the first few nights. I'm not sure if it's a short in the charging port or what. SW Version MV7B_41D37_442.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for those details. Does the device have insurance? Does the charger that's not working for your tablet work with other devices? 
TylerK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes