I was told by sales person at Verizon store all i needed to do to clear up space on my S3 was to get thisellipsis 8 tablet, install a 32g sd card and tranfer all my mp3 music and large apps over to new card in tablet. Ther are no options even offered to c
SBwell

No option to move media or apps to 32G SD card as was promoted by Verizon sale person at store.

Mobile connectivity very poor to nil most of the time.

Legal council sought to wave $70 restock fee and 2 year contract. Will include a report to the FCC.

0 Likes
Re: I was told by sales person at Verizon store all i needed to do to clear up space on my S3 was to get thisellipsis 8 tablet, install a 32g sd card and tranfer all my mp3 music and large apps over to new card in tablet. Ther are no options even offered
Snn5
Legend

I would have bought a larger SD card for the S3.  Are you within the 14 day return period?  If so, that is your only recourse.  In actuality, you COULD move files and music to the SD card via PC or SD adapter/reader and place in the tablet.  However, you cannot move files from the internal to the external memory using the tablet.

0 Likes
Re: I was told by sales person at Verizon store all i needed to do to clear up space on my S3 was to get thisellipsis 8 tablet, install a 32g sd card and tranfer all my mp3 music and large apps over to new card in tablet. Ther are no options even offered
kenmoffat
Enthusiast - Level 3

How can these sales people make false claims and we have no recourse!? Seems like fraud!

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Well, it was sophistry really.  They gave you the ability to add more storage, BUT got you into a tablet with extra fees a month as well.

0 Likes