I would like to throw this phone in the garbage. They kept referring me to Asurion and then Asurion kept telling me to call Verizon. You and Asurion are a bunch of ridiculous garbage.
ZA5667

@I would like to throw this phone in the garbage.  They kept referring me to Asurion and then Asurion kept telling me to call Verizon.  You and Asurion are a bunch of ridiculous garbage.

0 Likes
Re: I would like to throw this phone in the garbage. They kept referring me to Asurion and then Asurion kept telling me to call Verizon. You and Asurion are a bunch of ridiculous garbage.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The Ellipsis 7 isn't a phone. It is a tablet. Which device do you really have?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: I would like to throw this phone in the garbage. They kept referring me to Asurion and then Asurion kept telling me to call Verizon. You and Asurion are a bunch of ridiculous garbage.
ZA5667

The support tech helped me reset the phone and it works better. But when I

finally installed the webroot security, it made me put in a new lock which

I forgot. I am locked out of the device.

0 Likes
Re: I would like to throw this phone in the garbage.  They kept referring me to Asurion and then Asurion kept telling me to call Verizon.  You and Asurion are a bunch of ridiculous garbage.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You didn't answer my question.

You might have to reset the phone through the recovery menu to get past the pass code.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
ZA5667

That's ok, I figured out how to reset the droid razr.

0 Likes