Installation question regarding Verizon Ellipsis 10 tablet from Google Play
vstudy

I have a Verizon Ellipsis® 10 that I just downloaded the Wyze Cam app from google play.  But I can't find it anywhere on the tablet. It states that it was installed on the tablet but nowhere anywhere do I see it????

0 Likes
Re: Installation question regarding Verizon Ellipsis 10 tablet from Google Play
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are always here to help, VS.SOFTWAREINC. I know how important it is to make sure you're able to find the app you downloaded. 

Is this the first app you have downloaded to the Tablet? Did you follow these steps to download the app from the Google Play store https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-43740/

If you go through the Application Manager, do you see the app you downloaded? Tap the Apps icon > Settings > Application Manager. From the Downloaded Tab, you should see all the apps you have downloaded. Please keep us posted if you do not see the app there. You may need to try to re-install the app. 

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vstudy

I checked the downloaded under Settings and APPS and the Wyze CAM app is not there even though the google play store says it has been installed.  Any way I can re-install or tell google play that it needs to re-install this application on the tablet because it is not there.

Regards,

Vance

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I definitely want you to be able to use all of your apps that you download, VS.SOFTWAREINC. 

I recommend uninstalling the app and re-installing it again. I know it is not currently showing up in your application manager, but that is okay. You can also uninstall it by searching for it in the Google Play Store, and clicking uninstall on the app page. Once completed, please install again, and  check if it is showing under apps and application manager (in settings).

MarshallP_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes