Internal service error when trying to open game apps. how do i fix it. I do have enogh storage space
Bg2016
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am getting a internal service error when I open game apps. How do I fix this issue?  I do have enough storage. This started after the update on 4/2/16

0 Likes
Re: Internal service error when trying to open game apps. how do i fix it. I do have enogh storage space
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bg2016, I use my phone for gaming all the time. I know I'd want it fixed too. We can definitely help. Does his just happen to games or do you see it happening with other apps as well?
JosephT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: Internal service error when trying to open game apps. how do i fix it. I do have enogh storage space
Bg2016
Enthusiast - Level 2

As far as I can tell it is only happening with the games. Both the ones I have downloaded before the upgrade and the ones I downloaded after the upgrade

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the details, Bg2016. It is important to us we get all your games up and running properly and I am happy to help.
Have you downloaded any additional third party apps recently? Do you have the most recent software? What error message are you seeing on the screen when you open the app? Please provide a few additional details and I will be sure to continue helping.

SteveR_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Bg2016
Enthusiast - Level 2

All the games I have downloaded are from the app store that was on my tablet when I got the tablet. The only thing that has changed was the android update on 4/2/16.  I was not experiencing any issues until after the update.  The error message is telling me of an internal service error and to check that I have internet conecction, which I do have internet connection.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bg2016,

Being able to play your games is a must! How many games do you have on your device? Have you made sure they are all up to date in the play store? Have you tried removing the games & readding them yet?

ChristinaM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Bg2016
Enthusiast - Level 2

Right now I have only 2 games on the device because I had to delete the others off because of the error message. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall but that has not worked. Even when I try to load different games that I have not downloaded before I still get the error message.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to be sure to get this issue resolved for you Bg2016. Are the two games that you have downloaded to the device working properly? Are you experiencing any other issues with the device since the update?
RashadM_VZW

0 Likes
Bg2016
Enthusiast - Level 2

The two games that I have are working properly. I did have the same issue when I tried to download games through Google play.

0 Likes
Bg2016
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am now having the same issue with the two games I was not having a problem with.