Re: Internal service error when trying to open game apps. how do i fix it. I do have enogh storage space
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's fix this Bg2016. Can you please confirm the make and model of your device so I may further assist? Thank you.
TominqueB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Internal service error when trying to open game apps. how do i fix it. I do have enogh storage space
Bg2016
Enthusiast - Level 2

Sorry i have not gotten back to you before noe.  What information do you need to fix this issue?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bg2016,

We appreciate all the information you have given us in regards to your tablet. I want to make sure we can get you back to playing the games you love. Our next step will be to complete a Factory Reset . When completing the Factory Reset please do not load the all the applications at one time so we can test out the issue at hand. Click on the link for steps on how to complete the reset and keep us posted.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-121119/

YareliM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Bg2016
Enthusiast - Level 2

Will this factory reset delete all pics and other things I have on this?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We have the answers you need, Bg2016. I would recommend removing the memory card before doing the Factory Reset but here is a helpful link on how to back-up your information http://spr.ly/6583BUNNJ

JoelR_VZW

0 Likes