Is the Ellipsis 8 capable of transferring or loading aps on a mounted SD Card?
SteveDavis62

I have an Ellipsis 8 tablet.  Is the Ellipsis 8 capable of transferring or loading aps on a SD Card?  I've read several "work arounds" and other articles stating it is not possible.  Sounds inconceivable to me that the technology will not allow this to be done.  What's the solution?

0 Likes
Re: Is the Ellipsis 8 capable of transferring or loading aps on a mounted SD Card?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SteveDavis62 Let's get some usefulness from your SD card. SD cards are great ways of clearing up space for other functions. What are your trying to accomplish with moving your Apps to the card? Usually pictures and videos are the most useful things to clear up space. Some applications allow saving to a SD card but then do not seem to contain the saved progress.
JoelR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Is the Ellipsis 8 capable of transferring or loading aps on a mounted SD Card?
erodsf25

Saving apps on the sd card on my ellipsis 8 would be ideal since I don't take pictures with it.  How do i save apps to the sd card?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

erodsf25, Having an SD card on your device is great for storage and saving space, however apps are not able to be saved to the SD cards any longer. Google does not allow the apps to be saved externally. You can however save your photos and videos to your memory card to keep the space available.

CheriS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Jiml60

I can not load any app on my SD and the only way to put pictures music or movies on SD card in with computer

0 Likes