Is there anything that can fix this update it sucks!!!!! Ready to just cancel all together! Cant work on it like this!
staykoz

Is anyone else having trouble with the updated? Because it sucks ! Keeps shutting down and is so slow!

0 Likes
Re: Is there anything that can fix this update it sucks!!!!! Ready to just cancel all together! Cant work on it like this!
lazydogdaddy
Enthusiast - Level 2

a lot of us are having problems and it looks like doing factory reset seems to work for some, although I haven't tried it.

0 Likes
Re: Is there anything that can fix this update it sucks!!!!! Ready to just cancel all together! Cant work on it like this!
Mamakiser528

I, too would like an answer to this question.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mamakiser528,

Having your device work great at all times is always important. What trouble are you having with your device? We're definitely here to help.

AndrewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Adrianwyo

Yep. This tablet is about worthless now

0 Likes
Adrianwyo

He told you the problem that it appears alot of us a4e having

0 Likes
lazydogdaddy
Enthusiast - Level 2

I don't think they know what to do. Have the same problem, now have 20+ apps that I can't update, no email açcess along with the snail speed. Posted my dilemma a week ago, and no answer to the problems. Looks like I have to do factory reset and start from scratch. Contract up in few days and I will probably just cancel at least tablet, not sure of phone, but if we can't get some solid response about this ,don't want to see if I have phone issue.

0 Likes
Adrianwyo

And still no answers.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

staykoz,

We truly apologize for the delayed response. Please don’t put your running shoes on yet! Seeing you say that you are thinking of leaving us is disheartening. We are here to help and make sure your phone is working like a well oiled machine. Software updates are supposed to improve your phone performance, not hinder. Let’s roll up our sleeves to get this resolved. What make & model phone do you have? When did all the issues  start to happen? Does the phone randomly shut down or does it shut down when you are doing something in particular?

AliciaS_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@lazydogdaddy

I understand your frustrations behind the device issues you’re experiencing.  I definitely don’t want to see you leave us over this as well.  You mentioned previously that you hadn’t yet tried factory resetting the device.  Have you since tried factory resetting the device?  Please keep me posted with your results.

AnthonyTa_VZW

0 Likes