Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
MY TAble is not getting the 4G signal
Dean2005

I cannot get on my table without being in the presence of Wfi, it no longer works on the Verizon network. please help

0 Likes
Re: MY TAble is not getting the 4G signal
SuzyQ
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Try powering down the tablet, removing the SIM card, then reinsert the SIM and restart the tablet to see if it can reconnect with the network.  You can get a new SIM card free at a corporate Verizon store, as they can get corrupted.

Have them put the card in and test the tablet at the store to be sure this solves the problem.  If it still won't connect tot he cellular network, perhaps they can do some troubleshooting in the store for you.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

I'm assuming you've checked the Settings and ensured that mobile data is on?  Have you tried turning off the tablet and removing the SIM card for a minute or two, then reinstalling it?  If that doesn't help, you may need a new SIM card; they're free at your local Corporate VzW store or by contacting Customer Service.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Those darn ninjas are running around this morning.