Misc Items in Storage
rocketbud

How do I access files in the Misc Items in Storage.  The tablet keeps showing messages about not enough memory.  I have moved all apps that I can to Tablet Space, Cleared Cached data, removed brower history.  There is 3.31 GB of data in the Misc Items, I would like to know what that is and remove all that are not needed.

Tom

0 Likes
Re: Misc Items in Storage
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rocketbud,

Let's free up some space on your tablet so you enjoy it. Misc items can be bloatware and pre-installed applications. Have you tried doing a hard reset on the tablet to see if that helps? http://vz.to/1QmOeMa

KarenC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
rocketbud

Karen:

If my research is correct, that solution will erase all the current data and apps that I am using requiring me to reinstall everything.  Is there another way?. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rocketbud, lets take a look at another possibility. Is there a specific application that is stating it is full, or is it the internal memory? Have you restarted your phone lately? Do you have a memory card installed in the device? Have you tried lowering your email content on your device by having it only go back to 1 week of emails saved on your device?

CheriS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
rocketbud

CheriS:

This is a tablet not a phone and my wife uses it for checking the weather using Chrome, Google maps at times for driving directions, use OverDrive to read books, and updating Weightwatchers.  While reading she will get a warning that Google Maps has stopped working.  She does not use the email app, but some times she gets a warning that mail box is full, need to remove messages.  The Weightwatchers app has been freezing or hanging while she is trying to enter her meals.  All apps that are possible are moved to the tablet space, but that is only the Weightwatchers Adobe Reader, and OverDrive programs.  There is a memory card installed, but nothing is on it.

Tom

0 Likes