My Ellipsis 7 is frozen on the welcome screen. How do I get it working again?
gradymk

How can I get my tablet working again? Tried the troubleshooting steps, tried the reset - nothing is working and I am paying a monthly line fee for a non=working tablet.  I would like to be able to use it since I am paying for it.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My ellipsis 7 is frozen on the welcome screen - tried the reset and it did not help - how do I get it working again?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for providing that information gradymk. The next step will be a factory reset. This will erase the tablet. Here is the link with the steps you will need: http://vz.to/1jCdtLU
RVZWnneM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: My ellipsis 7 is frozen on the welcome screen - tried the reset and it did not help - how do I get it working again?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Gradymk, we definitely want you to be able to use the tablet you’re paying for. Our apologies that you’re having issues with the screen. Let’s get it working again. How long has the welcome screen been frozen? Is there any physical or moisture damage?

SheritaHH_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
gradymk

It started not long after I received the tablet.  There is no damage either physical or moisture.  It was working fine then it just got hung on the Welcome screen.  I have tried rebooting it and doing the hard reset, but it just goes to the welcome screen and stays there.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for providing that information gradymk. The next step will be a factory reset. This will erase the tablet. Here is the link with the steps you will need: http://vz.to/1jCdtLU
RVZWnneM_VZW

0 Likes