My data use has hit the roof sience i got this tablet why
royparker

How is this using my data plan when it's turned off

0 Likes
Re: My data use has hit the roof sience i got this tablet why
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

royparker-

Being able to manage your data to avoid overages is very important. Let's provide you with some clarification to your concern and see how your data is being used. Your tablet will make a cellular data connection at anytime specially if you have running apps in the background. If you have WIFI available, it is recommended to turn data off so it will restrict data usage to WIFI only. Your tablet will only use data when it is on or connected to the internet, application usage, updates and anything related with making an internet connection. I would suggest reviewing your data history online via My Verizon at www.vzw.com/myverizon, then click on Usage>data. Select your tablet, there you can see the times, date and amount of data that has been transferred. Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

CarmenT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes