My ellipsis 10 continues to display "refreshing SIM card" and I dont have network connection? Why is this and how can I fix it?
JenniferAnn16

This just started happening this morning and unsure how to fix it. Abby help would be appreciated.

0 Likes
Re: My ellipsis 10 continues to display "refreshing SIM card" and I dont have network connection? Why is this and how can I fix it?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried reseating the SIM card?  If that doesn't help, you may need a new one; they're free at your local Corporate VzW store or by contacting Customer Service.

0 Likes
Re: My ellipsis 10 continues to display "refreshing SIM card" and I dont have network connection? Why is this and how can I fix it?
JenniferAnn16

Can you tell me how to reset the SIM card? Will it erase all my data from my tablet itself? Thanks!

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Reseating a SIM card won't remove any data/info.  Turn off the tablet, remove the SIM card, wait a minute or two, then reinsert the SIM card, power the tablet back on, and allow it a minute or so to establish a fresh network connection.  In case you need it:

Remove the SIM Card - Ellipsis 10 | Verizon Wireless

0 Likes