My tablet is asking for a Pin. The default pin is not working, How can I get in the tablet?
jeneshia82

Anyone ever been locked out of their tablet???

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My tablet is asking for a Pin.  The default pin is not working,  How can I get in the tablet?
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

You need to power it down all the way and then hold the volume and power button.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: My tablet is asking for a Pin. The default pin is not working, How can I get in the tablet?
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Did someone perhaps have access to your tablet to change the pin? Or did you change the pin when you first got it? If you can't get in, my understanding is you have to do a hard reset.

0 Likes
Re: My tablet is asking for a Pin. The default pin is not working, How can I get in the tablet?
jeneshia82

I've tried by pressing the power button and the down volume button at the

same time, it basically restarted and went back to that screen asking for

the pin. It is my daughter's tablet so she probably changed it and doesn't

remember. I've tried everything to get into the tablet. So frustrating.

0 Likes
Re: My tablet is asking for a Pin.  The default pin is not working,  How can I get in the tablet?
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

You need to power it down all the way and then hold the volume and power button.

0 Likes
jeneshia82

Ok, it seems to be resetting but it is in a different language....maybe

Chinese or Japanese. I have no clue.

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Did you accidentally select that language during the reset?

0 Likes
jeneshia82

No. I had to play around with it and it reset and I am in. Thanks so much!

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

No problem.

0 Likes