My tablet is awful
GARCAR7
Enthusiast - Level 1

Why is this so slow! Can't do much with it as it doesn't load fast? I wish I hadn't picked it at the store.

0 Likes
Re: My tablet is awful
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The tablet is on the low end of the specifications to begin with. There isn't much you can do to improve it. You can try not to use too many graphics heavy applications.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

GARCAR7 We want you to enjoy using your Ellipsis 8 tablet.  It concerns us to see that you have not been satisfied with your purchase. Let's work together and  figure out how we can help improve your device experience. What activities take a long time to download? How long have you noticed slow downloads?

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
GARCAR7
Enthusiast - Level 1

Probably since we bought it but for sure in the summer. We even have Wifi in the truck and I can't get it to work like my old Samsung that I had with my other phone. I actually used that in the truck for my GPS as my new Tablet takes forever to load or do anything.
I don't really have any apps downloaded, and it is painful to try to type or use if for anything. Facebook even takes a long time.

I really don't understand how something that looks so nice is not so nice. Thanks, Teresa

0 Likes
GARCAR7
Enthusiast - Level 1

I can't even use it for much of anything. I know it not the best tablet but I can't do much at all with it. Won't load and it takes forever. It is a joke and they should not sell it to people unless they tell you it is [Removed]. Now I have it on my bill and I can hardly use it. My phone is fast. We even have Wifi in the truck and it is slow and can't use it for GPS.

profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

Ann pretty much summed it up. The tablet is a low end of the scale model. If it is sluggish even on home WiFi (while other devices are fast) you can try factory defaulting it and maybe disabling some of the apps that run in the background, but, it just won't perform comparably to an Apple iPad or Microsoft Surface 3.

0 Likes