My tablet is optimizing every time it starts up. It is also overheating and burnt wood while optimizing? Help
ROXPRO84

Just lately my tablet started optimizing apps upon start up. It takes almost half a day to optimize these. Then it gets so hot that it actually burnt the wood where it was sitting. Any pointers?

0 Likes
Re: My tablet is optimizing every time it starts up. It is also overheating and burnt wood while optimizing? Help
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hearing that your tablet caused the wood on the table it sat on to burn concerns us, ROXPRO84. As this isn't normal behavior for the device, let's look into this further. Do you ever smell any odor that indicates the tablet itself is burning? Is there smoke coming from the device, or is anything appearing to melt on the device? If so, we do recommend taking it into the nearest corporate store for inspection. Here's a link to locate your closest corporate store (we recommend checking the box to not include authorized retailers): http://spr.ly/6580DksQg

LynnD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes