Re: My tablet keeps shutting down while using it
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I’m sure that much restarting is quite annoying, LAURAMC3711. It’s good to see you’ve been taking care of your tablet and I want to make sure we get it to stop causing you so much frustration. Can you tell me a bit more about your specific experience, such as if you notice this happening after anything in particular is accessed on your tablet or that it started after something updated? If you use the steps at https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-200581/ to place your tablet in Safe Mode, does it remain powered on? Do you also see any messages on your tablet when it restarts?

Thank you
JenniferH_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
rpitre
Enthusiast - Level 1

VW knows about this and has known about this issue but they keep acting like its the first they heard of the defect so, your not going to get any help. You may get a replacement (on your dime) but it will soon do the same thing. I have 2 so it could be worse

0 Likes
FFletch

My tablet also shuts off at random, even though I have no windows or apps open, other than what loads at start.  There is no hardware issue I am aware of. I have never dropped the tablet.  These shutdowns often happen when I am not even doing anything with it at all.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

FFletch,

I'm sorry to hear you're dealing with this from your tablet. A device you can count on is always important and I know I would get tired of that fast. We're glad to help with this issue. How often is this happening? Can you think of any similarities in when it happens? Things like the tablet being low on battery, or it happening at certain times, or anything like that?

AndrewT_VZW

0 Likes