Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
No SOUND on Ellipsis 7?
SCOTUN85

​Need help with no SOUND on Verizon Ellipsis 7 and yes turned on and off several times over several days!  Also contacted Tech Coach through Tech Coach App and in chat text told me to then do a hard reset by clicking the on/off bar and volume bar at the same time.  Yet when I did this, the tab went through lines of several Asian caricatures and then was stuck for 24 hours!  Then Once I was finally able to recharge and turn back on Verizon I had to reload all my apps and still no sound and additionally no longer able to use my text messages (used to be paired with my cell).

0 Likes
Re: No SOUND on Ellipsis 7?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I apologize for all the frustration you're having with your Ellipsis tablet, Scotun85. Let me help you your device to make the sound come back. Did you try to adjust the volume controls to see of there was any response? Does your device have any physcial or moisture damage?

EdwinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SusieQT

Yes the volume is up and have tried many things and used chat on Tech Coach get different answers from each separate Tech I've reached (some very unhelpful) and made calls to support... ready to pull hair out or change companies!  Fearful to do another hard reset since it was horrible to reload apps and now have new photos to once again lose (since the previous reset caused a loss of ALL photos, not to mention other items!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The last thing that we want is for you to be frustrated over your device not working. Has this tablet been dropped? Has it been exposed to water? Did you download something new onto your device or update your software? 

NicholeK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

Add thoughts to the community

Start a new topic or ask questions in the open forum.