Northern California Slow Internet ( Fires )
newparts
Enthusiast - Level 1

Anyone else experiencing Slow internet , if I get close to a cell tower it works and works well , weak signal will not go thru Walls of Home.  Same location many years, same equipment. 2 different devices one wireless one cabled.  Just such a weak signal.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Northern California Slow Internet ( Fires )
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

newparts, we want you to have the best possible service!  What ZIP code are you located in? What speeds are you receiving? -Tionna

0 Likes
newparts
Enthusiast - Level 1

Still not working in the home , signal so weak it will not come thru the walls , speeds are page will not load speed test page or a simple site i go to daily. when device is outside the home ping 12 12 download 5-6 upload  which is acceptable i can work with this.  Verizon or other Cell tower is under a mile away. Antenna broken or misaligned. Problem is not self correcting its on going zip code is irrelevant as its a PO box  95701 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We'll be sending you a private note that will allow you to join our secure chat platform for troubleshooting support, newparts. Please use that whenever you have some time. - Henry

0 Likes
newparts
Enthusiast - Level 1

so far , 2 messages private to me one email , from a non monitored address that bounces back reach out if you need help. Today another just reply and this will take you to our CHAT  with a bot.   GREAT

same issue  SLOW and WEAK signal 

0 Likes