Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Northern California Slow Internet ( Fires )
newparts

Anyone else experiencing Slow internet , if I get close to a cell tower it works and works well , weak signal will not go thru Walls of Home.  Same location many years, same equipment. 2 different devices one wireless one cabled.  Just such a weak signal.

0 Likes
Re: Northern California Slow Internet ( Fires )
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

newparts, we want you to have the best possible service!  What ZIP code are you located in? What speeds are you receiving? -Tionna

0 Likes
newparts

Still not working in the home , signal so weak it will not come thru the walls , speeds are page will not load speed test page or a simple site i go to daily. when device is outside the home ping 12 12 download 5-6 upload  which is acceptable i can work with this.  Verizon or other Cell tower is under a mile away. Antenna broken or misaligned. Problem is not self correcting its on going zip code is irrelevant as its a PO box  95701 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We'll be sending you a private note that will allow you to join our secure chat platform for troubleshooting support, newparts. Please use that whenever you have some time. - Henry

0 Likes
newparts

so far , 2 messages private to me one email , from a non monitored address that bounces back reach out if you need help. Today another just reply and this will take you to our CHAT  with a bot.   GREAT

same issue  SLOW and WEAK signal 

0 Likes