Not connecting to internet
Cyd0023

I have two ellipsis 7's. One shows it Is connected to the internet but I get a "check Internet connection" when I try to get on the Internet.

0 Likes
Re: Not connecting to internet
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Cyd0023, we want these tablets up and running with internet without any issues at all. Let’s get right to work on this. Have you been able to connect to the internet before with these tablets? Are you trying to connect to a wi-fi network or the Verizon Wireless Network? Please provide me with some details. Looking forward to working with you.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Cyd0023

Yes, both always connected to our home wifi/Internet and also ran off of the mobile data when wif was not available. The one still does and is fine but the other will not connect even though it says it is connected.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Cyd0023, I appreciate you getting back to us and thank you for the detailed information. Let's continue working on getting this issue resolved with this tablet. I know how important it is to have a solid WiFi connection. Are there any Software Updates available on this tablet? Are you able to connect and browse the interner with other WiFi connections?  

GersonG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes