Notitications are slow
thomasr1950
Contributor - Level 2

My ellipsis 7 tablet takes up to 5 min. before notifications come thru on tablet. They are instant on S5 & Galaxy Tablet. It's already been repaired once for the same issue.

0 Likes
Re: Notitications are slow
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry about this type of delay, thomasr1950. Receiving your messages, quickly is definitely important so I want to help. I'll need a few more details to provide the best options. Which application on your Ellipsis are you using for text messaging? Is your tablet connected to Wifi or our Mobile Network when the delay happens? Let us know so we can do all we can to speed these messages up.

TanishaS1_VZW
Follow us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes
VerizonAnthony
Enthusiast - Level 3

The tablet you have has only 1GB of Ram which will make the tablet run slower then the usual Samsung Phones and Tablet fast time responses. I would make sure all your notifications are set to fast interval times so you receive all your notification as fast as you can by going into settings of each app or the settings of the tablet.It also could be the software on the tablet itself which prevents fast time notifications.

0 Likes
thomasr1950
Contributor - Level 2

When I turn tablet on it can take up to 5min. to get notifications. Unacceptable. Why can't I get replies on FB, Twitter & Messenger?

Tom

0 Likes