On MV7A_31D25_422A and Cannot Update
testdonkey

I have two devices on MV7A_31D25_422A and have never been successful at updating. No matter which directions I try (e.g. make sure 4G is turned on; only use 4G; turn off WiFi and restart; etc), I only ever get "Cannot Connect to Server." Stopped trying for a long time, but thought I would take another crack at it today.

0 Likes
Re: On MV7A_31D25_422A and Cannot Update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

testdonkey,

Thanks so much for reaching out to us on the forums. We know how important it is to have the latest software. We'll be happy to work with you on this. Have you tried stopping in at one of our company owned stores to see if they could assist with an update? Based on the version you have, an OTA update should be possible. However some of these devices have to be processed manually.

EricW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: On MV7A_31D25_422A and Cannot Update
testdonkey

Thanks, although the answer isn't particularly helpful. If central VW support isn't able to give a better answer to why the update isn't working than "take it into the store, they might be able to help," I don't have much confidence that the smartphone sales folks in the store are going to be able to offer much more.

0 Likes