Optimizing
BaoMeiLing

Every time I power on my tablet it starts a long optimizing apps process. This happens more than once daily. Why?

0 Likes
Re: Optimizing
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're here to help! May we ask if this recently just began or has occurred since purchasing the tablet? Is all software up to date on the device?

Verizon_Customer_Serivce

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the *Correct Answer* button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
BaoMeiLing

This has been happening since purchase.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for checking back in with us on this, BaoMeiLing. Have you updated your tablet to the latest available software? You can check this by going to Apps > Settings > System Updates. Keep us posted.

Verizon_Customer_Serivce

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the *Correct Answer* button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
BaoMeiLing

My ellipsis 10 was updated July 27 and is up to date

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is great news. We just want to make sure you are always up to date. I would like you to see if this happens when you place the tablet in Safe Mode by following the steps here https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-200581/.

TamaraH_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes