Pokemon go and storage
MisaliKain

Okay, so Pokemon go used to only run up to the closed screen, I took stuff off of it and now have a blank sd card in this thing and took off most of my apps. I can now access the menu options other than the items list at which point I am logged out. I got my tablet about two months ago but there really wasn't anything on it to begin with, and whenever there's an update the tablet is supposed to advise me, and nothing, so I'm pretty sure it's up to date. My phone has less space and it works fine there. Any suggestions besides go to the creator because that's not actually going to solve the issue

0 Likes
Re: Pokemon go and storage
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MisaliKain, we want you to be able to use the applications that you want to. Let’s get to the bottom of this. When you try running the application, are you getting any errors/messages? Do you have problems with any other applications besides this one?

MarkP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
MisaliKain

No and no. The only reason I got it working somewhat was removing the other apps I put on it so that it would function. I wouldn't have done that if it was functioning normal

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MisaliKain,

We appreciate your additional insight and efforts. How much storage space do you have available? Has this ever happened with any other apps?

KarenC_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MisaliKain

Sorry for the delay reply, however the devices 16 gig is supplemented by a 32gif memory card. Additionally, my phone has only 32gigs and has nary a problem with this endeavor

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate the reply, MisaliKain. Having an additional memory card is a fantastic way to clear up space being used by your photos and videos, but the RAM needed for processing games as well as the storage for applications would only be used by the device’s internal memory. When you go into Settings, please tap Storage and then let me know what the Internal Storage reflects. https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-120402

I would also like to double check which version is active on your tablet. Please navigate to Settings > About Tablet and share the Software Version listed.

JenniferH_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes