Problem viewing videos on ellipse 8
upstreamcast

Problem viewing videos on ellipse 8.

0 Likes
Re: Problem viewing videos on ellipse 8
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

A bit more information would be helpful - what videos are you trying to watch?  NetFlix?  YouTube?  Some other app?

Do they start to play, then stop?  Do you get an error message?  What is the problem you are having with videos?

0 Likes
Adrianwyo

Same problem. YouTube etc... Video is digitized

0 Likes
Romano911

I sometimes have what may be the same problem, mostly when trying to view videos via an embedded link. I can get audio playback, but the image is completely scrambled.  Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@upstreamcast I regret to learn you are having trouble with videos on your device. Let's get this fixed. What type of trouble are you having with videos? What app are you having this trouble with?

AdrienneP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
aasher1

I have the same issue and do not use Twitter so am unable to follow there.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

No reason to have Twitter, aasher1. We can always assist you on here with any issues that you might have with your tablet. How long have you been having this issue with the videos loading on the tablet? Has there been any changes to the device (new software update or new apps)? Do you get any kind of errors? Please keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes