Problem with my ellipsis 8
XxleavesxX

I updated my ellipsis 8 and now it wont turn on past the boot screen! I've tried to manually reboot it by pressing and holding the power and volume buttons but nothing will work! Please help!

0 Likes
Re: Problem with my ellipsis 8
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to get you back to business on your tablet as quickly as possible. Does the device show any signs of physical or liquid damage? Does it respond differently to the charger?
YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
XxleavesxX

I'm sorry but your suggestions did not help, it shows the charge display when its off but it won't turn on past the "ellipsis" screen it just goes dark

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

XxleavesxX,

I appreciate you trying that. We want to make sure we solve this for good and get everything back to working as it should. Can you try putting the device in safe mode? http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-122285/ Does that work at all?

AndrewT_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Ilken

The same thing just happened to mine. I have searched with Google rebooted and factory wipe and wipebcache but it still boots into a blank screen. Happened after update to lollipop. Very frustrating experience.

0 Likes
soulwilliams

I am having the exact same issue, an update came through FROM VERIZON and I installed the update. Once it completed it never fully appeared that it was booted on past the "Red Ellipsis Powered by Android" screen. It just sits on a semi-lit black screen. I've tried putting it in "Safe Mode" but nothing happens that I can see anyway. It just stays on this "semi-lit" black screen! Can anyone Please help me! Very frustrating as well!!!!

Thank you in advance!!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure everything is functionign properly. May we ask if you are able to take the device in store to be examined? Were there any other changes made to the device before this occurred as well?
KleoL_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes