Recent update changed messenger+
jay_ostrander

Most recent messenger update has caused split screen, can this be turned off?

0 Likes
Re: Recent update changed messenger+
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jay_ostrander, having Verizon Messages is an awesome application to have on your tablet. I know that with some updates, feature can and sometime we would just rather they go back to the way they were. With the split screen capabilities, it’s designed to be a part of the new enhancements to make the screen easier to read other conversations. As to turn off, you may go into settings and check for the option or on the right side of the screen at the top, there is a customize option there you may check as well. Keep us posted on the outcome.

TakendraW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

There is not an option to turn off the split screen, or even to adjust the sizes of the two sides - it's right down the middle and I would prefer to have more screen devoted to the messages (right side) and less to the contacts on the left.

I do see how it could be useful when you are juggling more than one convo at a time.  Just give us the option to use it or not - and splitting it in halves is nt going to work for everyone - let US choose how much screen to devote to each parameter.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes