SMS popup on Ellipsis 8 tablet
Irishseashell

Two weeks ago a popup started showing up on my tablet.  It's a gray box that appears and has variations of SMS 900080000001.

It's driving me absolutely nuts!  I stopped at the verizon store yesterday and not sure the sales person even knew what he was doing.  He told me it was an SMS due to my data usage.  However I shut all alerts off and i'm still getting the SMS popup.

It has nothing to do with any text messages received or anything I personally am doing.

Any ideas on what this SMS is even for and how I can get it to stop??  Thanks.   Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Re: SMS popup on Ellipsis 8 tablet
il_Principe

Errors 900080000001, 900080000002, 900080000003 errors for me... I wish I could figure out what is going on

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get those pop ups to stop, il_Principe. Are there any other details aside from these numbers in the pop ups? What application are they coming up in?
LynnD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
il_Principe

It happens on startup; within a minute or two, once booting is complete. It may be the VZW messaging app, but it happens whether I have new messages or not.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get to the bottom of those pop ups, il_Principe. It's possible to reset the application that's driving those pop ups. Here's a helpful link. http://vz.to/1LdIyip Please keep us posted.

LynnD_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
il_Principe

Nope, still getting the error messages

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate you keeping us posted on this issue, il_Principe. Let's try another option. Are you using the message app on the device? If not, you can disable it in the same location you reset it earlier.

LynnD_VZW

0 Likes