Screen Mirror from Verizon Tablet Ellipsis 8 HD
RR_MICROWAVE

Ladies and gentlemen,

I am interested in mirroring the screen of my tablet to a video monitor that is not very new and does not have that capability.

I know there are in the market many adapters that are connected to HDMI input of the monitor. Those dongles receive the signal from the phone or tablet and show on the big screen.

The user manual of the Verizon Tablet Ellipsis 8 HD says that must be done via MIRACAST.

Reading some articles and forums I guess that new Android systems don't support MIRACAST.

I am confused about what to do.

Do you have any recommendation to a particular adapter to connect to HDMI input of the monitor and mirror the screen of my tablet?

I appreciate very much any help.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

[removed]

Personal information removed to comply with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Likes
Re: Screen Mirror from Verizon Tablet Ellipsis 8 HD
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand the benefit on being able to mirror the image from your tablet to an external display, RR.MICROWAVE. In order to Miracast an image from your specific tablet, you would need an enabled HDTV or a wireless display adapter. Chromecast is a wireless display adapter that will allow you to view your tablet's screen via an external display. But, the Chromecast would have to be compatible with the unit you're plugging it into? Have you attempted to use a Chromecast yet, or, checked to see if it was compatible? What type of monitor is it, and how old is it? 

JoeyM_VZW            

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: Screen Mirror from Verizon Tablet Ellipsis 8 HD
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RR.MICROWAVE, mirroring the screen of your Verizon Ellipsis 8 Tablet on a monitor is definitely an awesome tool to use. I will be more than happy to assist you with all of the information we have on casting your tablet's screen onto your monitor. I see that the Verizon Ellipsis 8 Tablet is compatible with Miracast or Google's Chromecast. To ensure that your tablet will work with casting the tablet's screen on your monitor, I would suggest either of these adapters. You can click on the link below to view the steps on how to cast the display of your Verizon Ellipsis 8 Tablet on your monitor with either Miracast or Chromecast. I thought this would help. http://spr.ly/6584DkdA8

BrettA_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes