Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Screen problems
Markd13000

When I am using my ellipsis 10 and trying to type in password fields or typing text into Evernote I get a flashing black block 1-3 inches tall that runs across the screen and flashes off and on?  It makes this tablet nearly useless.

Any ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Screen problems
JETSFAN901

I have the same issue when I am using the Amazon app.When I go to look at the deals of the day on Amazon, I get the flashing black box every time.

0 Likes
MARGRA91

I am having the same problem.  Really frustrating!  Wish Verizon would look at this forum and advise us on how to fix this problem!  Come on Verizon fix this!

0 Likes
GARKAD3

I have the same issue and reported it.  The support person says that it is a software issue and I need to take it in. I will do that this week. 

0 Likes
GARKAD3

Went to Verizon and had to do a full reset. Seems to be working again. Good luck.

0 Likes
Donsmith47

That is just what they do. They are not very good and if that is the only problem you are having then you are lucky! Call technical support, go back where you got it and show them.

0 Likes