Slow since update..
Masonjarr85

Why does it seem that since this new system update my ellipsis 8 is running really slow? Before the update i have very little lag.. now it's taking FOREVER to load stuff??? Please help!!!

0 Likes
Re: Slow since update..
DOREENMERCADO
Enthusiast - Level 1

I need help also. I think the product needs to be recalled.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to get the most enjoyment out of your Verizon tablet, Masonjarr85. Let's work together and troubleshoot your device so you can use it in the most efficient manner. What is the exact software that was installed before you starting having the lag issues? How much available device memory storage do you have?

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DOREENMERCADO,

Tablets are supposed to bring your world to your fingertips quickly, so we understand that having trouble can be a downer. We're here to do all we can to make things better. What specific actions are you having trouble completing? What software version (Settings > About tablet) do you have installed?

ShawnteJ_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Masonjarr85

Everything slowed down. From internet browsing to texting. Just while

sending this message my tablet tried to open my bank app..I don't know why,

this new version is really disappointing.. thanks, Jason.

On Dec 6, 2016 6:10 PM, "vzw_customer_support" <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The last thing someone wants to deal with is a slow device. Let's look into this ASAP. How much memory is available?Have you attempted to power the device fully off then back on? What software version are you running on this tablet?

JoeL_VZW

0 Likes