Software update
hadesgirl

when i try to check for software updates all i get is cannot connect to server. Is this normal? I have tryed on wifi and on 4gLTE.

0 Likes
Re: Software update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello hadesgirl,

Software updates are always esxciting. I'm eager to partner together and get your update to go through. May I ask how much available device memory do you have on the Ellipsis 7? Also, what software version do you have now? Are you attempting to do the software update on wifi? As you share the details then we can customize a solution for you.

Thank you…

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
hadesgirl

I have 1.96 gigs available

SW: MV7A_21D25_422A

I tried on both Wifi and data

I am just trying to check to see if there is any updates.

0 Likes
brianm_vzw

Hi hadesgirl,

First off I would like to thank you for being a Verizon Wireless customer.  I hope you are enjoying your Ellipsis 7!

In regards to the software version...may I ask you to verify the software version again for me?  The latest software is MV7A_31D25_422A which is very similar to what you reference.  Please verify you see 21D25 as opposed to 31D25 on your device.

Thanks again!

0 Likes
raycrawf

I am having the exact same issue.  I currently have MV7A_31D25_422A and I continually get "Cannot connect to Server".  I have powered off and on, reseated SIM card, tried wi-Fi and 4GLTE, all with the same results.  Please advise.

0 Likes
hadesgirl

raycrawf~ did you at any point send your tablet in for warranty work?

0 Likes
raycrawf

Not exactly.  The original unit had overheating issues and my wife took it to a Verizon store and had it exchanged.  Do you think the one I have now did not get configured correctly?

0 Likes
hadesgirl

My husband and I both sent in our units and when they came back we had

about 5 GB of space for apps and that's when we started having the can not

connect to server message. Technically we have the most recent update. But

I have no idea what they did to it.

0 Likes