Tablet problem
Ducks75

I cant turn my elipsis 7 it froze up earlier today now i cant turn it back on. What do I have to do?

0 Likes
Re: Tablet problem
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no! We want your tablet up and running for you Ducks75. Have you put the tablet on the charger to make sure it is fully charged? Is there any damage to the tablet? Click here to see examples of damage: http://vz.to/1FAmX2E. Was something updating, like an app or software, when this happened?

NicoleB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Kay6966

Can you tell me why my tablet that I never drop or over charge is not coming back on?

0 Likes
Kay6966

My email is [removed]

E-mail address removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kay6966, I know it's a scary feeling when your equipment stops working. We are here to pump power back into your tablet. What's the make/model of your tablet? What new apps/software have you recently installed?
TrinetteW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Kay6966

It a ellipsis 7 and won't come back on

On Sep 3, 2015 8:54 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kay6966, We are heading in the right direction. Please perform the steps listed below while on and off the charger. Click here for details: http://spr.ly/6582BylMe
TrinetteW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes