Terrible performance
Edj59
Enthusiast - Level 2

How can I get rid of this terrible performing tablet

Re: Terrible performance
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

edj59,

Your tablet should be performing at its best all the time. What issues are you currently having on your tablet? Did these issues just start recently?
JasperM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Edj59
Enthusiast - Level 2

Started after the last update, I also have problems with video playback on Facebook and volume is way too low

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate those details. How old is the tablet? You mentioned the update being around the time the issues began, have you attempted updating the tablet once more? May I ask what troubleshooting you've done?

TylerK_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Edj59
Enthusiast - Level 2

Actually I have had problems since I received my tablet and was hoping the update would take care of my problems. I am going to take it to a local office of Verizon and see what my options are. I am not going to pay for a inferior product any longer. I know how the diagnostics is going to go.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are right here and ready to help! We would love to save you a trip. I noticed that you were having issues with the sound on your Facebook application. Is that the only application that is having this issue?
NicholeK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes